Friday, December 1, 2006

Tired

Went to a really fun CAPS game last night. They were playing against the Stars. James and I first ate near the Gallery at a Sushi place...I thought they would have normal things like fried rice...something a picky pregnant woman would
eat. I WAS WRONG! The sweet thing is that I
told the waiter what I wanted and then he went to the restaurant next door to get exactly what I wanted. I don't know too many waiters that would go to a different restaurant just go get a customer food.

After eating a great meal we trudged up into the MCI...well now Verizon Center and I was surprised to have the most amazing seating I ever had at a sporting event. We were right behind the goal line just a few rows back. I am used to the typical nose bleed sections, but this time my hubby really splurged on some great tickets : ) The CAPS ended up winning the game 4 to 3.

No comments: