Monday, December 11, 2006

Seven Weeks Pregnant

Nothing much going on today other then me just being tired. My hubby took this picture of me. I believe this is at 7 weeks and a few days and I am now 8 weeks and 4 days. Mostly its bloating but I am starting to have a tiny bit of of a baby bump. I wasn't a skinny mini before nor was I was chunky as I look now so there has been some real changes in my body.

Its pretty cool if you think about the miracle each woman is creating while pregnant. I got to see my sweet baby last week with my husband by my side. There the sweet pea was just sleeping and its little heart beating away. I did shed a few tears of joy and pure relief that everything is going just fine. I would of posted a picture of my sonogram, but the picture machine part wasn't working, so below is basically a replica of what I was able to see. The head was at the left with his or her little arms sticking up in the air. It was a miraculous sight. I can't wait to see my sweet precious baby again.

No comments: